Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Search Engine OptimizationDo you have a website but you’re not receiving the traffic that you desire? Search engine optimization may be your website’s problem.

It’s vital for your website to appear on the first page of search results.  48% of internet users do not go past the first page of search results.  Of the remaining 52%, another 28% will not even go past the second page of results.

If your website is not listed on the first page of search engines, your competitor will gain business instead of you.

Zadling can help your website gain better visibility through a process known as search engine optimization (SEO).  Zadling is a search engine optimization (SEO) consultant who can optimize your website.

We specialize in optimizing website for local businesses in areas such as the Lehigh Valley for example.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

What is search engine optimization (SEO)?

SEO is a term to describe the process of optimizing a website to improve its categorization and ranking in search engines.

How can my website be optimized?

We’ll go through your website and add proper page titles, descriptions, keywords, images, alt tags, keyword density, and links to help improve your search results.  We will also utilize webmaster tools developed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing to analyze your keywords and maximize these keywords for your website’s advantage. We will also advise you on link-building strategies — the key to the best search engine rankings.

How can SEO help my website?

If your webpage is not appearing on the top pages of Google, Yahoo, or Bing for the keywords that you’re targeting, SEO may be your problem.  By using our SEO consulting services, your search results will be improved.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Contact Us
  • Google Apps Setup

    » Quick, Hassle-Free Setup.
    » One-time $150 setup fee - no annual fees.
    » Eliminate Spam Emails.
    » 1 Hour of Phone Support.

    $150 One-Time Fee

    Google Apps Setup
  • Outlook Sync Setup

    » Ditch the costs of Microsoft Exchange.
    » Continue using Microsoft Outlook.
    » Phone and email support to guide your through setup.

    $150 One-Time Fee

    Microsoft Outlook Sync Setup
  • Contact Us

    Your Name:
    Your Email:
    Your Number:

    Your Message:

  • Blog Categories

  • About Us

    Zadling is a Google Apps specialist and expert that provides Google Apps setup, consulting, and support services for small businesses. Google Apps is a group of cloud computing applications that allows co-workers to colloborate in real time, which increases company productivity and efficiency while dramatically reducing IT costs.

    Learn more about our company »

  • Follow Us

    Zadling RSS Feed Follow Zadling on Twitter Follow Zadling on Facebook Follow Zadling On Linked In