Google Apps Setup & Installation
We are Google Apps professionals that install and setup Google Apps for small businesses and enterprises. For small businesses under 10 users, we suggest using the standard version because it is free compared to the $50/user/year premiere version, so you will end up saving a lot of money.
Zadling can install and setup Google Apps standard edition for your organization for just $150. If you ever decide to upgrade to the premiere version, you can easily upgrade with a simple click.
If you have questions about the difference between the standard and premiere version, we’re able to address some of those questions in our FAQ on the difference between the standard and premiere edition.
Ready to use Google Apps?
Google Apps Standard Edition Setup
- Just a one-time $150 installation fee — no annual fees!
- Hassle-free setup — everything is done for you so you can continue to run your business!
- No more spam in your inbox!
- Access email and documents from any computer.
- Collaborate on documents in real time to increase productivity — frees up worker’s time so they can work on more projects and increase your bottom line!
- Upgrade to the Premiere version at any time with just one click.
- Comes with an hour of phone and email support.
Google Apps Tutorial
About Google Apps
Google Apps is a group of online applications specifically designed for businesses. Google Apps includes the following suite of applications: Gmail for businesses, Calendar, Docs, Groups, Sites, and Video. Google Apps also offers the Google Apps Marketplace which allows third-party applications such as accounting tools and customer relationship management software to intregrate with Google Apps.
Why Choose Google Apps over Microsoft Exchange?
- Cost Savings: Google Apps standard edition is free and the premier version is just $50/user/year. Our Google Apps setup cost is just $150. Microsoft Exchange requires (1) a server, (2) server software, and (3) licencing fees for each user, which makes their product extremely pricey.
- Cloud Computing: Microsoft has very limited capability to offer a cloud-based email environment. Most of the offerings it provides are locally installed, single-hosting services.
- Convenience: Access your information quickly from any device. Your files can be accessed from your home computer, business computer, netbook, or handheld device without any hassles. No complicated software and connecting to servers. Open a browser, make two clicks, and you’re already viewing the information that you want.
- Third-Party Apps: With the Apps Marketplace, your business can integrate additional applications that work with Google Apps to help streamline business processes. Many of the Apps are even free.
- Security: Google Apps is an extremely secure way of hosting your data and because it’s a cloud-based system, the cost savings due to economies of scale are past onto to you! Read more about Google Apps security.