Why should I use Google AdWords?
Search advertising is the most cost-effective method of advertising according to a recent Piper Jaffray study.
One reason you should choose Google AdWords over other forms of advertising is to get the most bang for your buck by increasing your return on investment (ROI).
With Google, you don’t pay unless somebody clicks your ad and goes directly to your website. This is known as paid-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Google AdWords allows you to:
- Set a daily budget for as little as $1/day.
- Select which search terms you would like your advertisements to appear on.
- Limit the amount of money that you spend per click.
- Target your ads by geographic location from countries or states, down to cities and towns.
- Target your ads based on demographics such as gender and age.
- Track whether your clicks are leading to conversions by seeing whether users are navigating to important pages on your website such as placing orders or looking up additional information that you consider important.
Google AdWords Success Stories:
- eSeats.com: Grew annual sales by over 25%.
- First Crush Restaurant: Increased site traffic by 400%.
- Invistics: Generates 80% of their leads from Google.
- Hanna Anderson’s Children’s Clothing: Generated $6.8 million in sales in 2006.
- ReStockIt.com: 40% of their businesses is generated from Google AdWords.
- Happy Hound Dog Daycare: 90% of their business is generated from Google AdWords.
What Zadling can do for you:
- Establish a Google advertising campaign for your business.
- List your business with Google’s Local Business Center, so your business appears on Google’s local search results and Google Maps.
- Effectively target the campaign by using search terms and the geographic area that your business serves.
- Track the effectiveness of the campaign by measuring the number of website conversions.
- Set up a 1-800 phone number with software to track the number of phone calls received from your website.
- Provide a monthly report for your business with key metrics and recommendations on how to make your online advertising campaign more effective.
- Speak with you at any time concerning your Google AdWords advertising campaign.