I love all of the hilarious Xtranormal videos that I’ve come across so I created one dealing with Google Apps vs. Microsoft Exchange. Here is a hilarious video on someone debating whether to go to law school. Here is another debating the HTC Evo vs. iPhone 4.
Here is how the video plays out. A boss asks his employee to setup Microsoft Exchange until the employee tells his boss just how much it will cost. After informing him about Google Apps, the boss decides to go with Google it in order to save the company money and gives his brilliant employee a bonus for helping save the company money. To the video.
More Blog Articles:
- » Google Apps Sync Installation Problems With Outlook 2013
- » Upgraded Email Storage For Google Apps Gmail Finally Coming
- » What is the Chromebook Pixel?
- » Chrome Browser Now Available For Smartphones and Tablets
- » Tips On How To Make Your Chromebook Faster
- » Google Chromebook vs. iPad 2
- » New Google Docs App: Create Docs From Photo
- » Can the Chromebook open Microsoft Word files?