Microsoft’s latest commercial “Los Links” takes a shot at Google in a rather funny way. What do you get when you mix a Spanish Channel actress, a dude with an eye patch, English subtitles, and a guy with a mustache coming in on a horse and riding off with the girl? One hilarious commercial.
In the commercial, Microsoft tries to point out that their search engine supplies the user with more relevant information such as showtimes when you search for a movie. However, Google also displays showtimes when you search for movies and their new sidebar has much more functionality than Bing’s.
To the commercial:
More Blog Articles:
- » Google Apps Sync Installation Problems With Outlook 2013
- » Upgraded Email Storage For Google Apps Gmail Finally Coming
- » What is the Chromebook Pixel?
- » Chrome Browser Now Available For Smartphones and Tablets
- » Tips On How To Make Your Chromebook Faster
- » Google Chromebook vs. iPad 2
- » New Google Docs App: Create Docs From Photo
- » Can the Chromebook open Microsoft Word files?