Google Apps is becoming extremely popular in the class room. The state or Oregon just announced that their Education Department will be switching to Google Apps. Not only can schools and universities benefit from Google Apps, but businesses can to. However, if there’s one worry that businesses have about Google Apps, it’s that they’re hesitant about making a transition from their current system to a new system. Google makes it extremely easy to transition to Google Apps and if you want to learn more about adopting Google Apps for your school or business, Vanderbilt will be sharing their experience of switching to Google Apps.
Learn about Vanderbilt’s adoption of Google Apps with this webinar that is being held on Wednesday, May 12 at 12:00 pm EST. During this webinar, they will share their experience in migrating their students e-mail to Google Apps. Vanderbilt ended up saving $750,000 by switching to Google Apps.
If your looking to improve your business’s efficiency, be sure to check out this webinar on improving operational efficiency with Google Apps and Smartsheet. This webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 11 at 2:00 pm EST.
Lastly, Brian Tracy is hosting a webinar on e-Mail Marketing 2.0. This webinar takes place on Wednesday, May 12 at 2:00 pm EST. For those just getting started with e-mail marketing, we just ran on article on the best e-mail list service provider. In that article, you can find out how to compile an e-mail list for free.
More Blog Articles:
- » Delete a Google Analytics Account That Is Shared With You
- » Google Apps Sync Installation Problems With Outlook 2013
- » Upgraded Email Storage For Google Apps Gmail Finally Coming
- » What is the Chromebook Pixel?
- » How I Fixed My WordPress “White Screen of Death”
- » IE Forcing Mobile Site For MobilePress Running WP Super Cache
- » Chrome Browser Now Available For Smartphones and Tablets
- » Backlink Building With Article Directories