The new Google Search is out and with the new left-handed navigation that has been tested since November. The new search features make it easier than ever to find what you are looking for. The icons displayed on the left-hand side of the page also change based on your query so only the most relevant icons are displayed for your search.
Here is an image of the new search results:
Here is a video highlighting the new features:
The left-handed navigation has also been incorporated into Google Mobile with the double-arrow next to the search box:
More Blog Articles:
- » Google Apps Sync Installation Problems With Outlook 2013
- » Upgraded Email Storage For Google Apps Gmail Finally Coming
- » What is the Chromebook Pixel?
- » Chrome Browser Now Available For Smartphones and Tablets
- » Tips On How To Make Your Chromebook Faster
- » Google Chromebook vs. iPad 2
- » New Google Docs App: Create Docs From Photo
- » Can the Chromebook open Microsoft Word files?